[Rhodes22-list] Trailer re-fit

Kip Hansen kip@i4.net
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 14:13:15 -0500

Todd,

If this is for your R22, my best suggestion is to work with a R22
trailer side by side and copy it.  The design is simple but I suspect
the distances and measurements are fairly critical.  I had the same
idea, but once I had seen the Triad built R22 trailers, I realized I'd
better buy one.

To pick up my boat, I borrowed MJMs trailer, then bought one from
another list member on LBI (apologies, name escapes me in a senior moment).

Kip