[Rhodes22-list] Trailer re-fit

Ware, Joseph W. joseph_ware@merck.com
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 14:22:37 -0500

I had a Beneteau f235 that had a wing keel.  It sat on a load-rite trailer.
No problems with it.  I don't remember the weight, but I think it was around
2900 lbs., empty.  See if you can count the rollers on the picture.  It's a
little dark.

Joe
S/V Whisper

-----Original Message-----
From: Kroposki [mailto:kroposki@innova.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 9:26 AM
To: 'The Rhodes 22 mail list'
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Trailer re-fit

Todd:
      I saw a picture of 22 foot sailboat whose weight was over 2800 on
a trailer using 6 rollers instead of bunks.  It was a fiber glass hull.
The boat was 8 foot wide.  But the boat was in Australia.  I noticed it
because someone was asking about whether you could use a roller system
trailer for a Rhodes 22.  That boat matched us well against the R22, so
I guess you can.
                                                 Ed K

Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.

Name: 4-Play on Trailer.bmp Type: image/bmp Size: 1041357 bytes Desc: not available