[Rhodes22-list] Trailer re-fit

Kip Hansen kip@i4.net
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 10:25:37 -0500

Jay,

We sailed on average four days a week, at least three or four hours each
day, since June.   Despite the fact that the marina pulled all the
floating docks out of the water, we are still in, anchored in a little
cove a hundred yards north of  where our road hits the Hudson River.

Reburbished what we alsolutely had to, and enjoyed the boat very
much...in fact, plan to sail today, despite the 40 degree temperatures!

Used Rob's old trailer for exactly one five minute drive to the river,
and one launch.   The trailer will get its second use in the next couple
of weeks, for a outhaul and a five minute drive to our yard, where the
boat will sit out the winter next to the motorhome.

Kip

Jay Friedland wrote:

>Kip-
>
>Bingo!
>
>Still in the water-logged over 700 hours. Best year yet out of 14 yrs. w/
>R22.
>
>Bringing it down to Edenton for paint job, retrofit, and upgrades after 5
>years of hard use.
>
>Hope your's/your son's R22 got good use and all you expected. Sounds like
>your getting your time in.
>
>Regards
>

>on 11/6/02 7:53 PM, Kip Hansen at kip@i4.net wrote:
>

>>Jay,
>>
>>Thanks, I knew someone would remember....I do remember you too, and
>>sailing your fine boat!
>>

>>Kip
>>

>>Jay Friedland wrote:
>>

>>>Kip-
>>>Just an assist, as I may need the same some day-Rob Baldi AKA Moses.
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>Jay

>>>Use Rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org, Help? www.rhodes22.org/list

Kip Hansen