[Rhodes22-list] Boat Fenders

Jay Friedland ajax11@earthlink.net
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 13:46:22 -0400

Dan-

Check with Elton on the special Taylor fenders he has. Two are
needed-they've been popular with Rhodes owners recently. They hang at a 45
degree to their anchor point/rail, etc., at the toerail with limited
movement (won't roll). Used with a fender "S" hook, they are quick and
stable for the R22-maybe $30.

We'll do the breakfast/lunch in another couple weeks after boat is out.
Also, the stereo setup I installed is pretty neat, so the invite to the boat
is still open.

Jay