[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 wanted - in good condition. Long Island, NY

bberner@optonline.net bberner@optonline.net
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 13:45:43 -0500

I have a 1985 Rhodes for sale in Westchester County, NY=2E

I have attached a word document with all of the salient info=2E

Note my Email address is now BBerner@optonline=2Enet=2E

Contact me via phone or Email if interested=2E

Bill Berner

Original Message:
-----------------
From:  Andr5267@aol=2Ecom
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 12:25:27 -0500 (EST)
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22=2Eorg
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 wanted - in good condition=2E  Long
Island,=09NY

I wish to purchase a rhodes 22 - with or without a trailer=2E  Boat should=
 be=20
in good condition=2E  Preferably late '80's or later=2E  If anyone is
interested,=20
I can trade vintage musical instruments as part of any deal!
Use Rhodes22-list@rhodes22=2Eorg, Help? www=2Erhodes22=2Eorg/list

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E