[Rhodes22-list] Kayaks Revisited

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 14:54:18 -0500

I really didn't need a motorized tender although if we ever do some coastal
cruising I would look into getting one. Hopefully this will fit the need. If
it doesn't work as a tender I know it will be fun in some of the local
rivers. I am trying to get a friend to go to the Obed River this Sunday
(Saturday I am sailing). It is a beautiful river with the Federal "Wild and
Scenic" designation. It is rated 2 - 4 and has bluffs of several hundred
feet on each side. I will let you know how it goes. It does seem to be very
well made.

Wally