[Rhodes22-list] Paint

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 15:07:57 -0500

Brad,

I have seen a couple of boats in my marina that were painted by owners using
roll and tip. All of them looked pretty good and one looked great.

Also boars hair brushes used to be fairly common, I would think Home Depot
would carry. For non marine paint I tend to by the cheap brushes and dispose
of when done. When using varnish I use good brushes, they seem to leave less
brush strokes. I would imagine this is why they suggest the boars hair
brush.

Wally