[Rhodes22-list] Attn: Wally - New Business Venture

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 08 Nov 2002 09:26:47 -0500

hey Brad,

I guess the moonshiners will have to start buying bottled water. :-)Heck I
am driving all over the state now trying to sell printers I might as well
add to my wares. By the way anyone need a 1300 page per minute
600dpi/postscript printer, if so let me know.

You would be surprised how many meth labs are around here. Trailers are
blowing up all the time. They have even busted a few mobile meth labs,
commonly known as pickup trucks. They had one idiot that had a floating meth
lab on his pontoon boat. This blew up as well.

I was in Memphis last week, I stayed downtown at the new Hampton Inn right
on Beale Street. We had a pretty good time, we went to Issac Hayes's
restaurant, I was surprised it was really good. I called on the Commercial
Appeal, they are one of my new customers. I should be in Memphis about every
six weeks. My folks live in CountryWood (Exit 18 off 40). What part of town
do you live in?

Wally