[Rhodes22-list] Friday Afternoon Sail

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 08:12:51 -0500

Bob,

Thanks, mother nature provided a nice back drop. As you can see a it was a
picture perfect day.

I took these pics Friday while on Watts Bar Lake, Ten Mile TN. This area is
my normal sailing turf and is part of the TN River.  Knoxville is 100 miles
up river and KY Lake is about 550 miles down river. The Cumberland Mountains
are off in the distance and further up river you get views of the Smokeys.

Saturday was better sailing than Friday but wasn't as clear. It is supposed
to rain today ....

Wally