[Rhodes22-list] Bunk Boards and Desktop Weather

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 05:59:52 -0800 (PST)

Didn't need Wally's wx update to know its been a
beautiful weekend in the South.  We had some violent
t-storms last night but they went north of me and
today is clear, windy, and warm.  Just before bedtime
I was watching the warnings on TV and monitoring
weather.com when I got a "pop-up".  Instead of
immediately deleting it I took a look and its pretty
neat stuff.  Go to www.weatherbug.com and download
their program.  You get a temperature icon on your
desktop with the current temperature for your area.
When you click it on you get all the weather info you
could ever want.  The downside is you have to sign up
for a sponser which generates more spam but my Yahoo
filter sends it to the bulk file with all the naked
women.

On a different note:  does anyone have 2x8 bunkboards?
 I removed mine yesterday to finish the bottom coat
and they need replaced.  The ones I have are 2x6
untreated.  It seems 2x8 would offer more support if
you can get the same bend radius.  Better buy any
treated lumber you need before the end of the year,
its being discontinued.  More "big brother" protecting
us from ourselves.

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"