[Rhodes22-list] Attn: Wally - New Business Venture

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:31:01 -0500

No Paul, I haven't seen it used ever, as you say I would not consider if
friends all ready were using. My friends (mostly boatless) all seem to want
to name my boat, that one came up very early. The more beer we drink the
crazier the name.

One thing about naming a boat, I will then have to put the name on the boat
thus creating more work. I am one lazy sailor, I guess that is why I have
furling main and genny.

Wally