[Rhodes22-list] Power Outage

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:21:44 -0500

Rik,

The power doesn't go out enough to to make this a priority but it looks like
a nice product. Do they give off much of an oder?

If I ever go coastal or long distance river cruising I would strongly look
at buying one. For the way I use my boat now it would be over kill.

I am impressed by the low dbs and light weight. The eu1000 is about 28 lbs,
the 2000 is 43, still pretty light.

Wally