Question Re: [Rhodes22-list] u p s sail revisited

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:05:49 -0500

Just catching up on lots of email I've been away and Fred and I are leaving
again for a few days but thought I'd ask this question now.

Tom, what's the purpose of the halyard restrainer? When I mentioned it to
Paul Beaudin from Doyle he looked puzzled and said he didn't think it would
be needed and in fact might be detrimental to the operation of the sail.
What are we talking about - is it necessary?

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Ft. Washington, PA / Swan Creek, MD