[Rhodes22-list] Diesel Powered Trucks

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 08:21:46 -0600

Doug,

Yeah there ain't many real gas stations left. Just C-stores that use a gas
pump to lure you in. If you can find a gas station owner that actually
knows something about the product he is selling to you, it's possible that
he will have blended (#1 mixed in) fuel during the parts of winter that a
typically the coldest. You may need to ask though. It is possible to avoid
a lot of this if you have a very good fuel heater to keep the fuel in your
tanks warm.

Rik