[Rhodes22-list] diesel

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:06:17 -0500

Gene,

I came to the same conclusion. I was tempted to jump on these zero interests
loans and trade in my 94 Blazer with about 110,000 miles. The only thing
that doesn't work on the vehicle is the odometer so I am not positive of
milage. Otherwise the vehicle is in great shape and I get close to 20 MPG
normal driving about 14 when towing. The cost of new 4 X 4s is so high that
I decided to drive the Blazer a few more years. I bought it used in 96 and
it has been paid for years ago. I did have a good mechanic give the car the
90K mile check up, very long list and exspensive. I also added new shocks,
and had the wheel bearings repacked. The new shocks made a big difference
when towing and driving. If I had to guess the next thing to go will be the
AC.

Wally