[Rhodes22-list] UPS Sail pics - sneak preview

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:38:55 -0500

Tom,

Your boat looks great, thanks for the pics. I am getting ready to rig my
boat for my spinnaker so I haven't been following this thread very closely.
My R22 came with just a few pieces of hardware missing and I decided to go
without Spinnaker the first year.

This sail does look interesting though.

Is the special furler required?

I am guessing that with this type of sail the furler is not used for
reefing, is this true?

I think if I consider this sail it would be without the furler if that is
possible.

Mark,

Thanks for posting.

Wally