[Rhodes22-list] diesel

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:11:37 EST

Wally,
The rear seat folds forward....twice and leaves plenty of room. The passenger
seat also folds giving you room enough to haul some large items. It is a very
practical car and the four cylinder engine is sufficient, but the 2003's now
have a turbocharged baby that is really quick. We got all the bells and
whistles including the rear spoiler. We also have an aooogah horn for hailing
other PT Cruisers. One nice thing is that the insurance industry likes the
car with the side impact air bags. Our insurance is reasonable. I don't get
to drive it much, but when I do, I like it....including the heated
seats......yeah I know....I live in SC so why the heated seats?
The car turns heads wherever we go and we're always showing it to
people.....at the grocery store or the car wash.........

Rummy