[Rhodes22-list] Jetta

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:02:27 -0600

Joe,

Don't know about a Jetta, but we got my wife a '99 VW bug (beetle) a couple
years ago and I think it's just a great little car. It's got a little 4 cyl.
gas motor and a 5 speed. It gets around 37 MPG out on the road. Sporty as
heck to drive and seems very well put together. I don't think you can go too
far wrong with a VW's quality.

Rik

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ware, Joseph W." <joseph_ware@merck.com>
To: "'The Rhodes 22 mail list'" <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 12:41 PM
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Jetta

> Heading that way Michael.  Can anyone speak to a 1999 - 2001 Jetta?
>
> Joe

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that
may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this
message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete
it.

==