[Rhodes22-list] FAQ

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 06:37:54 -0600

Michael,

I guess I'm willing to do some heavy lifting (you know me, I ain't too
smart, but I can lift heavy things <grin>) if the list should decide that
this is the way they would like to go with the FAQ. Like Roger, I am a
little curious as to just how we are going to be able to control the
quality of this if anyone can post to it. Also, avoiding hard feelings may
be an interesting exercise in frustration for those that may volunteer to
moderate.

Having never made or moderated an FAQ page myself, obviously I have no idea
how much work is involved. Past experiences in other areas has shown me
that it will probably be much more work than it appears to be at first
glance though. I do think that one guy (Tom Evans) has taken on the total
responsibility for maintaining our FAQ for perhaps longer than he should
have had to and I would certainly like to applaud his efforts to this point.

Maybe give me a little better idea of just what would be expected of me
before I just go plunging off into this new unknown, eh?

Responsible........ME???? That may be a bit of a stretch. :-) :-)

Rik