[Rhodes22-list] Frequently Asked Questions FAQ

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 08:29:39 -0800 (PST)

Just my 2cents worst but you will end up with a lot of
crap if someone doesn't weed out the crap.  Not to
mention is someone PO someone and FAQ page write a
bunch of junk in there.

I noninate Michael, Roger, Rik & Mark:-)
Steve