[Rhodes22-list] FAQ

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:22:33 -0600

Tom, Bill, Michael, All,

This leaves me with the question; is it possible to incorporate the features
of the new program into the old FAQ site?????

I certainly have no problem with Tom continuing to administer the FAQ. He
has done an excellent job, in my mind, of both building and maintaining it.
Yes, we haven't heard much from him lately, but we have to expect that a
guy's going to get swamped once in a while and not have time for all this
leisure stuff. It happens to me, I'm sure it happens to all of us at one
time or another. So, Tom I hope you don't feel bad about that, or think
that's the reason for our talking about this change.

I believe that the change is being considered because we all understand that
this is a lot of work and it may be a stretch to expect one person to be
able to continue to do it all indefinitely.

I do still have reservations concerning our allowing any and all members of
the list to post entries to our FAQ. I agree that it would be a good thing
if more than one person, or a committee of people, had access to it. The
work of administering, editing, etc. should be spread out amongst the
members of the group who are best able to help.

Michael, I believe this is a question only you can answer. What are the
possibilities here?

Rik