[Rhodes22-list] Bill, Reality, Abraham Lincoln

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:34:57 -0800 (PST)

Bill,

After a week of lightning research any refuge from Dr.
So and So is a relief.  The first place I saw this
story was was a "hit" on some preachers sermon.  I
give credit that most folks on the list will either do
their homework or believe what they want to.  Remember
what Mr. Lincoln said!

Brad