[Rhodes22-list] Emailing: hardware 006

mltroy mltroy@netreach.net
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:04:05 -0500

Thanks for bring the pics to my attention, Steve - I must
have overlooked the reference in Rummy's post. Anne,
Rumrunner's hardware is like our old setup but Rummy has it
assembled somewhat differently. Our outhaul line is attached
at the end of the boom and runs through the block on the car
rather than being attached to the car. I'm not sure if this
would make much difference to the operation. I think we'll
like our new set up better with the outhaul line run through
the boom to the cam cleat.

Mary Lou