[Rhodes22-list] Where did everyone go

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 14:32:30 -0600

Capt. Rich,

Boy, what'd you do to those folks. Must have been something pretty drastic.
You welfare and comfort doesn't seem to be their first priority.  :-)

You might get lucky, hit the "January thaw", and see 20s and 30s above
zero. But, there's just as good a chance that you will see 20s and 30s
below zero. Kind of a crap shoot don'cha know.

By golly, I think I'd see if I couldn't come down with some kind of rare,
long term illness about the first of the year if I were you. ;-)  Probably
safe to "recover" about March 15th or so.

'Course, you might get lucky and the school will be in some convention
center and you'll never have to leave the building for anything.

Good luck,
Rik