[Rhodes22-list] looking to buy

Bob Weber ruba1811@hotmail.com
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 12:54:42 -0500

Robert, There is a 98 R-22 at carlyle lake.  No trailer but can be
transported if needed.  Everything seems to be in good shape, Could use a
little polish to get the New look of my recycled 86.  I am still looking for
the exact specs but would gladly get them to you.  Another plus is that the
seller is not buying another boat so all the little things such as dock
lines, fenders, safety equip, ect. will likely be sold with the boat saving
you hundreds.  Contact me for more details.  Bob Weber