[Rhodes22-list] KY Lake Rhodies

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:33:09 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks again to all of you for the birthday card and
your beautiful singing of "Happy Birthday".  I've been
living under the "five minute rule" for so long I'd
forgotten that most others actually cut you some
slack.  The "five minute rule" as it applies to pilots
is that you make dinner plans, give everyone five
minutes leeway for bad watches, then go eat.  If
there's someone you don't want to eat with you set the
time and wink at the people you do want to dine with
and show fifteen minutes early.  Anyway, my people
wanted to eat as soon as we arrived and I chose to
grease the "squeakiest wheel".  If you were to ask
Stan Spitzer he would tell you it's a habit pattern of
mine.  Sorry!  Spencer and I enjoyed meeting all of
you and we look forward to returning next year with
our boat.  I'm thinking of sailing/motoring downriver
(remember that's North) from Pickwick to KY Lake
instead of trailering and perhaps trailering to home
port.  Anyway, good to meet you all and am looking
forward to seeing you next year.

Brad Haslett
"CoraShen"