[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis

Ben Schultz BenS@ApproSystems.com
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:07:04 -0500

Yes, I'm definitely looking to see what high dollar yacht to purchase when I
hit the big jackpot and look to increase the size of my fleet! :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Kroposki [mailto:kroposki@innova.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 10:59
To: 'The Rhodes 22 mail list'
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Annapolis

Ben:
     Enjoy your trip to the Annapolis Boat Show.  You might take
something to tote all the literature they hand out.  And you can get all
the manufacturers catalogs.  While it might be nice to see the big
dollar yatchs, I enjoyed looking at all the boats in the 15 to 30 foot
range.
                                Ed K

 +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

   Yes, I'm definitely looking to see what high dollar = yacht to
   purchase when I hit the big jackpot and look to increase the = size of
   my fleet! :-)

        Enjoy your trip to the = Annapolis Boat Show.  You might take
   something to tote all the literature they hand = out.  And you can get
   all
   the manufacturers catalogs.  While it might be = nice to see the big
   dollar yatchs, I enjoyed looking at all the boats in = the 15 to 30
   foot
   range.
             &nb= sp;           &nb= sp;         Ed K

   Use Rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org, Help? = www.rhodes22.org/list