[Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Lili

Ben Schultz BenS@ApproSystems.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:30:12 -0500

I wasn't on line yesterday, but I kept a log of what happened throughout the
day.  Fortunately, it is anti-climatic.  Boring even.

This is my first try to send an attachment to the list, so hopefully, it
will get through!

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: ellner [mailto:ellner@pressenter.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 22:39
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Lili

         Thena:  Glad to hear that you 'weathered'
the  storm......Mary

At
06:47 PM 10/3/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>It seems Louisiana has dodged another bullet...some of the state had
>incredibly bad weather, but most of us had minimal inconvenience over this
>last storm...I probably did better than Ben did...the power was out from
>around 3:45am until around 6pm....we are fine and have only a minimum of
>debris to pick up from the winds...blessed indeed....
>Thena

>Use Rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org, Help? www.rhodes22.org/li

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.