[Rhodes22-list] Fw: Who is the Fairest?...joke

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:42:40 -0500

Joe,

For me = and =20 showed up in your reply, but not in Thena's original post.

Rik
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ware, Joseph W." <joseph_ware@merck.com>
To: "'The Rhodes 22 mail list'" <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 12:13 PM
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Fw: Who is the Fairest?...joke

> Michael, is it me or is everyone getting the = signs and =20 ?
>
> Joe

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that
may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete
it.

==