[Rhodes22-list] Re: [rhodes-list] Question.

Richard F Sheehan dickshee@juno.com
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 20:03:01 -0400

Rummy;

Just to satisfy my curiosity - How did your present rub rail fail??  Or
is it a purely cosmetic thing?

Breathlessly,
        Dick

On Sun, 6 Oct 2002 11:43:48 EDT R22RumRunner@aol.com writes:
I am about to replace my rub rail and need some information from anyone
that has done this previously. I need to know the size of rivets to use,
and also, what is placed between the rail and the fiberglass. On my boat
it looks like some type of 1" wide caulking or weather stripping behind
the metal. I'm not sure what is currently there.
The new rub rail has a plastic rail with a rubber insert.

Rummy

CPT Richard F. Sheehan
PO Box 117
Wellfleet. MA 02667-0117