[Rhodes22-list] Christmas Wish Lists

Michael Meltzer mjm@michaelmeltzer.com
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 18:16:22 -0400

for the record, I never got anything from a "Christmas Wish List". I am assuming a #2 package as base
1)galvanized trailer
2) 8 hp HT Yamaha or 9.9 hp HT Yamaha
3)fix mount VHF with weather alter
4)bottom paint, APC ultimate
5) pop top enclosure
6)dual AGM batteries
7)Nicro solar vent(s)
8)gas boot, dual 6.6 gallon tanks with boot and holder
9)Raytheon tridata
10) tiller pilot
11)link 10 power meter
12)30 watt solor on poptop
13)power motor mount
14) harken or CDI head fuler
15)am/fm/cd with boose speakers in the cockpit
16)vacume flsh head
17)upgrade fribric
18)differtend sizes for head sails(110%, 150%)
19 crussing spinkaer setup

That should get you started, the alot of little stuff which is more fitting out issues, like: differant anchor, inflastable life
vest with harness, tethers, hardpoints, handheld VHFetc.....

This is only a small idea(think for 3 minutes), it help to know your experance level, want intrest you, family or how you use the
boat, etc..

MJM