Tom what about that UPS sail? Re: [Rhodes22-list] Baltimore thank-yous to Tom and Jim!

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 21:10:00 -0400

Wow, Tom, Doug sure got my attention with that one. Sounds ideal for the
Chesapeake. How is it rigged? What size it your genoa? Details, man, details!

TIA

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA

At 05:27 PM 10/7/2002 -0400,Doug wrote:
>All,
>I had a wonderful trip to Baltimore last week, made even better by the kind
>hospitality of Tom Deliberto and Jim Harrison.
...snip...