[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Tue, 08 Oct 2002 08:13:56 -0400

Ben,
Are you staying right in town? The place I mentioned, Harris's is across
the Bay Bridge on the way out of town for Joe who is going to Onancock and
for Fred and I who are going back to Rock Hall.  It might be suitable for
an early dinner if you have a car. Joe mentioned the possibility of a late
lunch at Pusser's. That might work as well if we made it sometime after 2.
Alex, Pamela & Fred & I did lunch there last year and had to wait an hour
for a table. It did appear to clear out somewhat around 2:30.

Anyone else going to be around?

Mary Lou