[Rhodes22-list] Genoa Sheets

Ware, Joseph W. joseph_ware@merck.com
Tue, 08 Oct 2002 10:16:33 -0400

Quick question, since I'm not at my boat.  What is the size of the Genoa
sheet for the 175?  Mine is in need of replacement and I plan on using one
long sheet tied in the middle to reduce the knot size.  Is this a 3/8" line?

Back to the sheet color question that was here a while ago.  If I use one
long sheet tied in the middle, what color is appropriate?  It's black now,
and that looks terrible.  Time to change that too.

Thanks all,

Joe
S/V Whisper

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.