[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Bob Weber ruba1811@hotmail.com
Tue, 08 Oct 2002 11:21:02 -0500

Anne, Congratulations to you and John.  After an eventful season you deserve
a victory.  That should keep you warm during the winter months.  Good luck
on the 50 mile race, we don't get that much day light anymore, I guess the
race will start or finish in the dark.  To the person with a wish list, I
would like to vote on the side of Simple.  I am constantly reminded of the
scene in the movie "The Jerk" when Steve Martin gets all his stuff
repossessed.  He is walking out of the house Saying "this is all I need,
this paddle ball, the lamp, ...., and that is all I need"  I choose the boat
for this reason and got all my "Necessary" equipment from GB and West
marine.  I do use the pop top enclosure a lot.  The magna 17" grill
(Christmas gift last year from Annette).  Stereo of some sort.  Those and
the time to play is "all I need".  O' I almost forgot about the cool folding
seats and the foam cup holders, and "thats all I need".  It was great
meeting everyone at K-Lake, I finally got time to answer emails, Those
cardinal fans have been drinking a lot of beer - the rams fans are also
starting to drink heavily, It is a tough job but someone has to do it.  Rik,
sorry about the snow report, I think I have 2-3 brisk weeks of sailing left
then I will be in the same shoes(boots).
Bob Weber
S/V Ruba