[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis/md shootings

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Tue, 08 Oct 2002 20:03:39 -0400

Michael, there is better info at
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/metro/specials/shootings/
It's scary stuff and only you can decide what is right for your family but
the place must be crawling with police. The last I heard, out several
thousand tips they've got what they consider 200 good leads to follow. I
only know what I read & hear. Talk to your sister. As far as odds go, you
are probably in more danger on I95.

Best wishes,
Mary Lou