[Rhodes22-list] Football question.

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 01:21:31 -0500

Ron, I feel your pain.  The only thing that's funny about football in
Minnesota is watching Randy Moss choke soooooooooo bad after his traffic
violation, pot possession and getting in fights in the nightclub where I
work.  And that was all in one week.  :-)  :-)  He had that coming!

GO TWINS!!!!!

Slim