More Annapolis and a Question for Ben Schultz Re: Friday RE: [Rhodes22-list] Annapolis

Ware, Joseph W. joseph_ware@merck.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 07:39:55 -0400

Sounds like a plan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Lou Troy [mailto:mltroy@netreach.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 2:08 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: More Annapolis and a Question for Ben Schultz Re: Friday RE:
[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis

Ben, what time do you expect to arrive and how firm is that arrival time?

Here's my current thinking:
I've got everybody's cell phone #. (see below) Along about 10:30 or 11 I'll
attempt to make contact by cell with y'all. I'll then go over to Pusser's
(lower floor of the Marriott right next to the boat show) and put in our
name for lunch - see if I can get them to commit to about 1:30.  May be a
problem if it's raining. Then I'll call all y'all back with details. If I
can't get our name on the list at Pusser's I can try something else within
walking distance (Buddy's or Phillip's) or maybe at that point it might be
easier to just meet at the R22.

the current list
LLoyd Crowther cell: 703/593-9147.
Joe & Donna Ware cell: (215) 816-3777 (at boat show Fri. need to leave by 2)
Mary Lou Troy and Fred Kaiser  cell: (215) 817-6566 (at boat show Fri.)
  Ed Cavallo  cell: 508 662 0407 (at boat show Fri.)
  Ben Schultz and "the admiral" cell: 508 662 0407 (arriving in Annapolis
early Friday afternoon)

Whaddya think?

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.