[Rhodes22-list] AOL Problems

CHIMNEY18@aol.com CHIMNEY18@aol.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 23:29:58 EDT

As far as I know I have been receiving all the mail to my AOL account but my
links seldom - and never  on the Rhodes list - show as hot and I am not
getting attachments.  If I forward the mail to my business address -non AOL -
I get some attachments but sometimes for the pictures I get only text.  AOL
has said that the network adapter file is corrupted and needs to be rebuilt -
once I was able to do it successfully-lasted for a couple of days-went down
and I have not been able to replicate the fix.  AOL then said my system
resources were inadequate - doesn't make sense but my office IT guy was
supposed to look at it and hasn't had a chance yet.  Interestingly, if I sign
on to AOL over the web (AOL Anywhere) instead of with AOL direct, the links
are hot but I still don't see the attachments.

Bruce Greenwald