[Rhodes22-list] trailer brakes

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 22:29:26 -0500

Brad,

It's hard to get people to change and use what they're not used to. If
anyone believes that a surge brake won't corrode and seize up after
repeated salt water dunkings without some careful attention, they are
deluding themselves.

If you want to be innovative you could try this
http://www.carlislebrake.com/spec_hydactuator.html
Looks pretty cool. Dan Bodnar has put one on his trailer. Maybe he'll speak
up with a review.

Rik