[Rhodes22-list] Help! My tongue is stuck!

Michael Meltzer mjm@michaelmeltzer.com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:15:49 -0400

is it rusting in place or bent? this is not normail, can you give us some ideas to go on.

MJM

----- Original Message -----
From: "Walter Gorman" <wgorman@ix.netcom.com>
To: <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 1:12 PM
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Help! My tongue is stuck!

I have just spent the last 3 hrs inching out the tongue of my Triad trailer using a 6 ton jack on its side.I still have about 4 feet
to go.
Each year I sand ( sometime grind) the tongue and paint it and grease it hoping ti won't get stuck. But it does. Does anyone else
have this problem and have any suggestions. I remove the tongue in the winter which helps but I don't think that should be
necessary.
  Judy Gorman