[Rhodes22-list] Help! My tongue is stuck!

Kip Hansen kip@i4.net
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 14:34:11 -0400

Judy,

Check to see if the guide is bent (the square hole that the tongue
slides through).  Doesn't seem reasonable that you should have trouble
with the entire length of the tongue unless the problem is in the guide
(like it may be slightly compressed,  out of square from getting banged
on something, or have rust scale in it making the passageway smaller).

Kip