[Rhodes22-list] Doors and Windows

Rik Sandberg racerrik@rea-alp.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:15:55 -0500

Bill,

Agree with you whole heartedly on the trusting advice from the members of
the list thing. But, where did the non-sailing post part come from. It's
all looked like sailing related stuff to me. And even if it wasn't, we've
never been all that picky about people letting there occupation be known,
have we???? Never hurts to know folks backgrounds IMHO. There are several
folks whose email signatures have their company name or occupation included
in them. I have no problem with that.

Rik