[Rhodes22-list] IMF mast refit

DeWald, Michael Roy DewalMR@TheLumberYard.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:55:20 -0400

Thanks for the info, but I'd rather spend the money on for a Rhodes. I'm not
a big fan of the looks of the Macgregor. I'd go for a Hunter26 WB before the
Mac to get the cabin space.  As far as a refit, is it possible for GB to
refit a IMF mast on a 1981 ODay 22???

Mike DeWald

> Mike, (or anyone needing
>
> How about a 1992 Macgregor 26 we took in trade for a Rhodes.  Big cabin
with a
> pop top.  Nicely equipped (for a Macgregor) with lights, furling genoa,
life
> lines, hatch, cushions, etc.

With its water ballast and cb, it becomes light weight and easy to trail
plus
floats in very shallow waters.

We could refit it with IMF mast and main sail and with its trailer, keep it
under
$15,000.

ss/gbi