[Rhodes22-list] IMF mast refit

DeWald, Michael Roy DewalMR@TheLumberYard.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:04:33 -0400

Thanks Stan.  Here is my address

Mike DeWald
3 East Court
Hanover, PA 17331

-----Original Message-----
From: General Boats [mailto:wwrhodes@rhodes22.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 3:58 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] IMF mast refit

Mike,

The red boat we went out on was sold the last day of the show  - they did
not
want to spend more than 10 so did not take the motor and a few other items.

Re space, save up for a Boom Room and you will really have loads of standing
head room space. Don't think your First Mate would like sleeping on a bed
under
a cockpit floor.

You could consider a low end Rhodes like the one we sailed on (for now) and
move
up to a later year, or even new model, when you agree that chartering the
big
one and owning the small one is really the way to go.

Send us your mailing address and we will send you the misc. "Stuff" we send
our e-mail inquiries.

stan spitzer, owner
general boats
114 midway drive