[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:13:25 -0700 (PDT)

Stan, the part I sent you is the right side vertical
guide to the motor lift.  If you can't fabricate the
replacement just send it back and I'll get one of my
wood-working buddys to do it.  My address is on the
enclosed airbill but here it is again:  Brad Haslett,
10563 Flemings Drive, Collierville, TN  38017.
Thanks, Brad.