[Rhodes22-list] boat show recap

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 23:58:35 -0400

Ouch!
     I guess this is not the place to try to sell a MacGregor.
                                                          Ed K

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Todd Tavares
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 11:14 PM
To: wwrhodes@rhodes22.com; rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] boat show recap

Has anyone ever read the MacGregor owners list posts?

Recently a guy borrowed his buddies mac 26 and was not familiar with the
boat or the water ballast requirements.  This guy over loaded the boat
with too many people and did not even know to fill the ballast tanks
completely (the owner/buddy didn't instruct him properly).  The boat was
sitting still and rolled over.
The guy's young daughter died.  Very tragic...and avoidable.

Todd