[Rhodes22-list] Very Eye Catching Red Rhodes 22 For Sale

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:50:08 -0400

            RE:  Red Wheel Boat

no Ed - still have that one - interested?

            no Stan - tiller is way for me to steer my boat, I can feel
what I am doing.  However, any wanabee's should look at this boat.  It
sure looked nice when I saw it.  Maybe you should get Rose a digital
camera so she can take a picture and post it.

             Post it as a 'Deal of the Day' on the Rhodes site, then
tell list and all inquires to check the deal of the day.

                                            Ed K