[Rhodes22-list] My good friend Ahmed want to help!!!

Dennis J Sitler djsitler@gmpexpress.net
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 14:03:51 -0400

Hi Rik,
I am quite sure by my comtact with you on the list and off, that you were
just passing another crazy investment scheme along for us to laugh at. The
sad thing is that some people either through desperation or greed will buy
into these things, be it gold, money, land,Fuel oil,etc.. I have a financial
and insurance license and people sometime come to me with these schemes and
ask me what I think, and even when I get done telling them, I sometimes
wonder. I knew a person that put his retirement money with a person so that
it would take care of his wife when he passed on from cancer. He never
recieved statements from investment companies, just from this person. Sadly
after he passed away this person was arrested for fraud, but that didn,t
help his wife. With that I would like to pass this on to you and the list.
When I first got into investing a older Mentor of mine gave me this advice.
If you aren't already wealthy, there are only three ways to get there: 1
Inherit it (Wealthy Relatives) 2 Win it ( Lottery) 3 Steal it ( CEO's of
Enron, World Com ). The rest of us can only hope to make our status a little
better. This Market has turned what little hair I have a shade grayer, but
it is nice to have this list, and sailing as a get away. Thanks to you and
all the other Rhodies.

Buy the way, I finally got to meet and shake Stan's hand at the Boat Show.

Denny,
1974 R22 Gossamer Wing
Berwick, PA