[Rhodes22-list] Picture of "Wheel Boat"

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 21:05:03 -0400

Gil,
    I guess you saw Michaels post about the costs of a wheel.  You would
probably need to hire Roger to put it in, unless you are very
technically talented.
             Ed K

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Eaton, Gil
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 1:33 PM
To: 'kroposki@innova.net'; 'The Rhodes 22 mail list'
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Picture of "Wheel Boat"

	Ed,
	I have a lot of pictures with the digital camera, but very few
that
would be of general interest.  I think the "Wheel Boat" is pretty unique
as
well.  I wonder what the story is... or even more interesting, how much
put a wheel on Closing Time?  Was the wheel job a General Boat job?
	Things to think about off season, still a few more weekends of
good
wind on the Bay!

	gil